Thursday, August 2, 2012

Quick shout-out

To my loyal readers (if any of you still exist):

I know, I know. I have been super lame about updating this blog in the last week. I got unexpectedly busy with a huge final project at work, so have gone into hibernation mode. Tomorrow is my last day, though, so this weekend and into next week I should have lots of updates about this week, and things I do in the next few days, as my time will be spent doing last-minute exploring of the city. So I have not disappeared, or died, or gotten sick of this blog. Never fear!

Incidentally, in light of my having given up Facebook, I now have a LinkedIn account (Facebook's more respectable, well-behaved cousin), and a Twitter (what can I say? I need outlets for my random thoughts. And I am a busy-body about what other people are doing). For privacy reasons, I am not giving out my LinkedIn account, but if you so choose, you can find me on Twitter under @tootiefruitie52.

Anyway, back to regular updates soon. For your patience, here is a cool photo of the arch at Washington Square that I took while waiting for a cab (which took *way* too long to hail. This is New York; the place is lousy with cabs. It should not take more than five minutes to find an empty cab):

Washington Square is pretty impressive when lit up at night

Also, I cannot believe that I leave New York in less than a week... So the great adventure is winding down.

No comments:

Post a Comment